Make an Appointment for Your FREE or Low-Cost Home Energy Assessment
Are your oil, gas and electric bills too high? Are you constantly finding yourself at war with the thermostat this winter? Are you finding that some of your rooms are comfortable, while other rooms just won’t warm up? Nebrasky Plumbing Heating & Cooling can help!
Most New Yorkers qualify for a FREE or reduced-cost comprehensive home energy assessment. The assessment will tell you how you can make your home more comfortable year-round AND save on energy costs by taking advantage of the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® program. Here is a list of the comprehensive steps taken to improve home efficiency.
- Get assessed. Have a comprehensive home energy assessment performed by a Nebrasky Technician. In addition to measuring your home’s energy performance, we will perform important health and safety tests to ensure major combustion appliances (furnace, boiler, water heater, stove) are operating properly. This assessment is FREE for most New Yorkers.
- Make a plan. Your technician review the results of the comprehensive home energy assessment with you, then work with you to select cost-effective energy upgrades that match your budget and goals.
- Paying for the work. Take advantage of Low-Interest Financing for energy efficiency improvements. You can now finance energy efficiency upgrades with low interest payments conveniently built into your existing utility bill. Offset your payments with the savings you earn! Learn more about the On-Bill Recovery Loan Program. For more information, full eligibility requirements and instructions on how to apply, visit www.nyserda.ny.gov/residential-financing or call 1-800-361-5663.
- Get approved. Receive loan status notification and return the signed loan documents.
- Upgrade. Your Nebrasky Technician will implement the upgrades described in your Scope of Work.
- Test-out—and earn incentives. When your energy upgrades are finished, your technician will repeat the tests conducted during the initial assessment. Upon test-out and acceptance of work you and Nebrasky will sign a Certificate of Completion, which is submitted to NYSERDA. Your lender will then make payment to your contractor. You can also enjoy other incentives like 10 percent cash back on eligible upgrades!
Call Nebrasky today to schedule your Home Energy Assessment and discover hundreds of dollars in savings!