Have you had enough of the summer heat? Ductless air conditioning systems can be a great option for adding permanent air conditioning to a living space that does not have duct-work installed. Ductless systems have two main components: an outdoor compressor and condenser and an indoor air-handling unit.
Advantages of a Ductless System
• Small size and flexibility in design – the system can be floor-standing, hung on a wall, suspended from a ceiling or even concealed inside a ceiling. Some units offer customized front panels.
• Ease of installation – no duct-work is required, making for a simple installation without the added expense of an intricate duct system.
• Flexibility for zoning – as you can cool individual rooms at different temperatures, you’ll use only the exact amount of energy needed to maintain comfort.
• Energy efficiency – ducts losses can account for more than 30% of energy consumption.
• Peace and quiet – because the compressor sits outside of your home, you can enjoy a noiseless system.
• Increased air quality – ductless systems offer allergen filtration that actually cleans the air.
Want to learn more about ductless air conditioning systems or explore additional options? Call us today at 1-800-989-0299 to discuss your needs with one of our professional air conditioning contractors. We look forward to assisting you!