Is your water pressure low? Dealing with a leaky sink? Nebrasky Plumbing, Heating & Cooling has launched an original YouTube channel with a series of “How To” videos aimed at solving common consumer problems that pertain to plumbing, heating and cooling.
The channel features six videos:
- No Heat in Your Home? Here’s What to Do – Part 1 – The first installment of a two-part series that reviews preliminary steps to review when a customer doesn’t have heat.
- No Heat in Your Home? Here’s What to do – Part 2 – The second installment that concludes consumer checklist for things to review when the heat isn’t working.
- Home Air Conditioning Basics – This is an overview of a few simple things to check when the air conditioning isn’t working properly.
- Saving Heat and Money at Home & Office – This video focuses on a Home Energy Assessment, reviews the process, and how it can help save money on heating, hot water and energy bills.
- Home Generator Basics – In this video, Paul Nebrasky discusses the benefits of automatic standby home generators over gas-powered generators.
- Solving Common Plumbing Problems – This video addresses how to resolve common household problems such as low water pressure and a running toilet.
Visit Nebrasky PlumbingHeatingTV at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC65d7LU4vN01zMG76GOnUXg?feature=watch