A properly functioning HVAC unit is integral to the comfort of your home. With so many moving parts, it can be difficult for most homeowners to know whether they should be investing in a new unit or repairing the one they have. Here at Nebrasky, we want to make it easy for you. Here are some of our top ways to tell whether you should repair or replace your HVAC unit.
- Your unit is less than 10 years old.
- Your unit is still under warranty.
- Repair costs are less than 1/3 of the price of a new unit.
- Your unit is no longer under warranty.
- Your unit requires frequent repairs.
- Heat pump or AC is older than 10 years old, furnace is older than 15.
If you’re unsure about the status of your unit, Nebrasky is available to come to your home and inspect your HVAC system. Book your appointment by calling 800.989.0299 today.